13.9.14

Dear John


It's been a while since i posted about my weekend movie. Last night I watch this movie, Dear John. I know it's kind of 4 years late. But better late than never, right? Goshh Mr. Tatum looks bloody handsome here. I love this movie, I love the story, the fact wherever you go, true love will find you in the end. No matter what you've been through. And the story between he and his dad was tears me apart. I will love my dad more and cherish every moment I have with him. And to watch all of my words to people because it can stuck in their head for years. Even that can ruin their lives. I still wait for my one true love. I believe there's someone out there that God has prepared just for me and everything will be beautiful in His time. I don't want to regret all years I've been wasted. But to trust in Him.

Have a marvelous weekend,

Much love,
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment